Experience : 1 - 3 Years
- Hardworking, dedicated, eager to learn and grow.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like StackOverflow, Github, HackerRank etc.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in the fluid environment.
- Hands-on experience in writing, PHP applications using MVC frameworks (including Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend or similar).
- Good command over Databases both SQL/NoSQL (MongoDB, MySQL)
- Knowledge of GIT(version control tools) is mandatory
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting-edge technologies around server-side development.
We keep Psychological aspects of different geographies in mind while building products.