Senior Specialist Node
Retail & Commerce
- QualifiactionB.Tech(CS-IT) / M.Tech / MCA
- Experience5+ Years
- Hands-on experience in architecture, design, development.
- Candidate should have estimated, planned, and implemented multiple concurrent application development projects across several geographical locations.
- Interfaced closely with customers to define project scope and gather requirements, and led teams of engineers while providing valuable contributions to key framework design decisions including coding guidelines, framework level error handling and build environments Wide experience in client-server and distributed application development using Core Java, RMI, JINI and CORBA on UNIX/Windows platforms.
- Should have hands-on in Cloud Practices e.g. CI/CD, containerization, docker, etc. Should have experience in designing the architecture for enterprise based web applications (preferably microservice-based application).
- Should have exposure to multiple programming languages preferably amongst JS, PHP, Python, GO.
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as Analytical and problem-solving skills Participating in project ceremonies (Stand up, Planning, Retrospective, Refining).
Core Responsibility Areas:
- Work together with the product owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, directions.
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for its systems architecture.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the guidelines of the standards of technology solutions.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with product management in defining the product vision.
- Ability to design and develop solutions for the products.
- Ability to work on POC for any new requirements.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements, and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum.
Your Life at Successive:
- Successive has a culture of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service. We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
- We extend our support in mentoring and on-the-job development which helps you to achieve career success.
- We provide comprehensive benefits including Maternity and Paternity Leaves benefits and other paid leaves.
- We allow our talent to work on multiple technologies.
- We provide a “Professional Development Program” which helps you to develop your technical and behavioral skills and competencies.
- We ensure On-Time salaries which are above or at par with market standards.
- We have a well-defined Reward & Recognition process.
- We love fun and have team outings, parties, sports activities, and cultural events around the year.