- QualifiactionB.Tech(CS-IT) / BCA / MCA
- Experience10 - 12 Years
- Back-end Technologies: Node.js/ Java/ Python/ .Net/ PHP Business Workflows. Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL Database.
- OS Platform: Unix/Linux (Ubuntu) / Windows.
- Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS) / AZURE.
- Source Repository: Git, Bitbucket, SVN.
- Among the total exp of 10+ yrs., at least 5+ years of professional software development
- Experience, with at least 3 years of experience in managing technical teams
- 2+ years of experience with any databases like NoSQL, MongoDB, or PostgreSQL
- Experience in building Microservices architecture
- Experience working with NodeJS or React.JS or Angular.JS is a huge plus.
- Extremely good in overall communications and creating architecture diagrams and Independently run client meetings and provide direction to the team.
- Should have good experience working with DevOps/CI/CD pipeline and containerize application using Docker/Kubernetes.
- Should have experience working on Content Management systems like Adobe/Sitecore or Headless CMS like Umbraco/Strapi/Contentful.
- As a Senior Manager - Technology, you will Lead and inspire software development across a range of exciting, new front and backend projects that are a combination of web applications, integrated architecture, data processing/analytics platforms using NodeJS, ExpressJS, .Net, PHP, AWS, AZURE, Java, Python, Django, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Assist in, managing, training, and mentoring an engineering team of backend, frontend and database developers.
- Ensure the skills and experience of the current team are consistent with current organizational requirements Get into the trenches (hands-on development) with a collaborative team to guide architecture and deliver innovative solutions.
- Have the ability to work with large data sets and experience to fetch data from multiple sources, cleanse, parse, store and build APIs for continuous data pull.
- Work closely with the master data management, data warehouse, and administration teams to store data in relational databases.
- Provide technical know-how to the development and support team.
- Work closely with other key stakeholders in the non-technology practices to understand and effectively deliver customer data at scale using appropriate technology and proprietary platforms.
- Work effectively with Product Managers and Owners, and our Head of technology, to ensure delivery against agreed priorities.
- Build and maintain consistent standards, best practices, and processes throughout the development team.