Consulting & Squads
- QualifiactionB.Tech(CS-IT) / BCA / MCA
- Experience12 - 15 Years
- Backend Technologies: Java/Node / PHP.
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL Database.
- OS Platform: Unix/Linux (Ubuntu) / Windows.
- Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS) / AZURE.
- Source Repository: Git, Bitbucket, SVN.
- Among the total exp of 10+ yrs., at least 5+ years of professional software development.
- experience, with at least 3 years of experience in managing technical teams.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Java development.
- Experience in building Microservices architecture.
- Experience working with NodeJS or React.JS is a huge plus.
- Extremely good in overall communications and creating architecture diagrams and Independently run client meetings and provide direction to the team.
- Should have good experience working with DevOps/CI/CD pipeline and containerize applications using Docker/Kubernetes.
- Should have experience working on Content Management systems like Adobe/Sitecore or Headless CMS like Umbraco/Strapi/Contentful.
- As a Senior Manager - Technology, you will Lead and inspire software development across a range of exciting, new front and backend projects that are a combination of web applications, integrated architecture, data processing/analytics platforms using Java/PHP/Node.
- Assist in, managing, training, and mentoring an engineering team of backend, frontend and database developers.
- Ensure the skills and experience of the current team are consistent with current organizational requirements Get into the trenches (hands-on development) with a collaborative team to guide architecture and deliver innovative solutions.
- Have the ability to work with large data sets and experience to fetch data from multiple sources, cleanse, parse, store and build APIs for continuous data pull.
- Work closely with the master data management, data warehouse, and administration teams to store data in relational databases.
- Provide technical know-how to the development and support team.
- Work closely with other key stakeholders in the non-technology practices to understand and effectively deliver customer data at scale using appropriate technology and proprietary platforms.
- Work effectively with Product Managers and Owners, and our Head of technology, to ensure delivery against agreed priorities.
- Build and maintain consistent standards, best practices, and processes throughout the development team.
Your Life at Successive:
- Successive has a culture of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service. We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
- We extend our support in mentoring, and on-the-job development which help you to achieve career success.
- We provide comprehensive benefits including Maternity and Paternity Leaves benefits and other paid leaves.
- We allow our talent to work on multiple technologies.
- We provide a “Professional Development Program” which helps you to develop your technical and behavioral skills and competencies.
- We ensure On-Time salaries which are above or at par with market standards.
- We have a well-defined Reward & Recognition process.
- We love fun and have team outings, parties, sports activities, and cultural events round the year.