Senior Manager FrontEnd
- Experience8+ Years
- 7+ years experience in working on one or more front-end frameworks:React/Angular.js/Vue.js.
- Good to have experience in D3.js.
- Proficiency with CSS and JS animation.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Should have working experience in WordPress.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform issues.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- As a Senior Manager - Technology, you will Lead and inspire software development across a range of exciting, new front and backend projects that are a combination of web applications, integrated architecture, data processing/analytics platforms using Frontend frameworks.
- Assist in, managing, training, and mentoring an engineering team of backend, frontend and database developers.
- Ensure the skills and experience of the current team are consistent with current organizational requirements. Get into the trenches (hands-on development) with a collaborative team to guide architecture and deliver innovative solutions.
- Have the ability to work with large data sets and experience to fetch data from multiple sources, cleanse, parse, store and build APIs for continuous data pull.
- Work closely with the master data management, data warehouse, and administration teams to store data in relational databases.
- Provide technical know-how to the development and support team.
- Work closely with other key stakeholders in the non-technology practices to understand and effectively deliver customer data at scale using appropriate technology and proprietary platforms.
- Work effectively with Product Managers and Owners, and our Head of technology, to ensure delivery against agreed priorities.
- Build and maintain consistent standards, best practices, and processes throughout the development team.
Your Life at Successive:
- Successive has a culture of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service. We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
- We extend our support in mentoring and on-the-job development which help you to achieve career success.
- We provide comprehensive benefits including Maternity and Paternity Leaves benefits and other paid leaves.
- We allow our talent to work on multiple technologies.
- We provide a “Professional Development Program” which helps you to develop your technical and behavioral skills and competencies.
- We ensure On-Time salaries which are above or at par with market standards.
- We have a well-defined Reward & Recognition process.
- We love fun and have team outings, parties, sports activities, and cultural events around the year.