- QualificationB.Tech (CS-IT) / BCA / MCA
- Experience2 - 5 Years
- Hands-on experience with Linux Operating System
- Linux Server Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- WordPress Deployments & Server uptime management
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Setting up LAMP environment and hosting and configuring php projects.
- Troubleshooting network, processes, disk related issues.
- Installation and configuration of Samba and NFS.
- Setting up routers modems and Linux firewalls (iptables).
- Configuring MySQL replication and clusters.
- Installation and configuration of PXE server for installing Linux over the Network.
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous technical documentation and user stories.
- Writing shell script to automate the tasks.
- Developing spiders using Scrapy framework (python) for crawling and scraping the web.
- Troubleshooting issues of PHP scripts and supporting web developers in developing websites.
- Experience in performance tuning on Apache server.
Your Life at Successive:
- Successive has a culture of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service. We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
- We extend our support in mentoring and on-the-job development, which help you to achieve career success.
- We provide comprehensive benefits, including Maternity and Paternity Leaves benefits and other paid leaves.
- We allow our talent to work on multiple technologies.
- We provide a “Professional Development Program” which helps you to develop your technical and behavioral skills and competencies.