- QualificationB. Tech (CS-IT) / MTech /MCA/MBA
- Experience7 - 10 Years
Location: Noida (Work from Office- 5 days)
- University Degree in Management Studies preferred in Sales and Marketing.
- Strong negotiation / persuasive skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Leadership, and Management Skills.
- Strongly represent companies in external business forums, conferences, and exhibitions.
- Should be able to demonstrate a successful sales record.
- Demonstrates solid motivational skills.
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Can conduct independent research.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Chase new sales opportunities through inbound and outbound emails and calls and lead the inside sales specialists to consistently achieve monthly targets.
- Sales revenue realization of 1 million+ USD as annual quota/targets.
- Create a demand forecast plan for the company and execute various campaigns.
- Drive new customer acquisition through existing knowledge, experience, and industry network.
- Drive the entire sales process, leads, and team responsibilities for opportunity generation, qualification, proposal submission, and closure.
- Research and identify new business opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends, and partnerships for business expansion.
- Contribute to GTM strategies and introduce best practices and tools to improve sales funnel efficiencies
- Develop a team through continuous upskilling and training programs, thereby building capabilities.
- Must have prior team handling experience.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key Relationships.
Your Life at Successive:
- Successive has a culture of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service. We challenge, inspire, and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destinies and our careers.
- We extend our support in mentoring and on-the-job development, which help you to achieve career success.
- We provide comprehensive benefits, including Maternity and Paternity Leaves benefits and other paid leaves.
- We allow our talent to work on multiple technologies.
- We provide a “Professional Development Program” which helps you to develop your technical and behavioral skills and competencies.
- We ensure On-Time salaries which are above or at par with market standards.
- We have a well-defined Reward & Recognition process.
- We love fun and have team outings, parties, sports activities, and cultural events around the year.