Lead UX Designer
- QualifiactionB.Tech(CS-IT) / M.Tech / MCA
- Experience6+ Years
- 5+ Years of relevant experience in UX Designing.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms, with working knowledge of User Interface, User Experience, Wireframes, complete UX Processes, and heuristic evaluation.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software:
- Figma or Adobe XD.
- Experienced in running Design sprints & UX Audit.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking, time-management, and team - management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- The ability to interpret analytics and implement changes to applications as needed.
- Translate complex design problems, user pain points, and research findings into practical and impactful design solutions.
- Proactively engage with multiple project stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers, in drafting and brainstorming initial concepts.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Conduct primary and/or secondary research, as well as quick rounds of usability tests.
- Create interactive designs that meet product objectives, fit within design guidelines, and respond to feedback and usability testing.
- Support and collaborate with development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
- Reflect on data to analyze trends.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuition and experience.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
- Be an advocate for the user & lead by example.
- Responsible for handling a team and their growth.
Your Life at Successive:
- Successive has a culture of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service. We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
- We extend our support in mentoring, and on-the-job development which help you to achieve career success.
- We provide comprehensive benefits including Maternity and Paternity Leaves benefits and other paid leaves.
- We allow our talent to work on multiple technologies.
- We provide a “Professional Development Program” which helps you to develop your technical and behavioral skills and competencies.
- We ensure On-Time salaries which are above or at par with market standards.
- We have a well-defined Reward & Recognition process.
- We love fun and have team outings, parties, sports activities, and cultural events round the year.