- QualifiactionAny Graduation
- Experience4-5 Years
- ASP.NET Core
- MS SQL Server
- Experience in writing unit test cases.
- Knowledge on design patterns and SOLID principals
- LINQ and Entity Framework Core
- Angular or React
- Basic HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
Good to have Technical Skills:
Core Responsibility Areas:
- Develop software applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Provide technical solutions to complex business problems.
- Communicate with clients and discuss business requirements and implementation.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring.
- Maintaining and improving codebases and peer review code changes.
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement and making Recommendations.
Your Life at Successive:
- Successive has a culture of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service. We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
- We extend our support in mentoring and on-the-job development which help you to achieve career success.
- We provide comprehensive benefits including Maternity and Paternity leave benefits and other paid leaves.
- We allow our talent to work on multiple technologies.
- We provide a “Professional Development Program” which helps you to develop your technical and behavioral skills and competencies.
- We ensure On-Time salaries which are above or at par with market standards.
- We have a well-defined Reward & Recognition process.
- We love fun and have team outings, parties, sports activities, and cultural events around the year.