- QualifiactionAny Graduation
- Experience4-5 Years
Founded in 2012, Successive Technologies is a CMMI-3 certified next-gen consulting and technology
services company, purpose-built for the modern speed of business. Our services help organizations
realize their true potential and enable them to achieve end-to-end digital transformation. We have
deep domain expertise in Enterprise App Modernization, Digital Experiences, Cloud Transformation,
Digital Innovation, and Analytical & Creative Intelligence.
We combine unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities, and an industry-based
consultative approach across all industries & business functions to help clients envision, build and
run innovative and efficient businesses. Moreover, Successive has been recognized as the Fastest
Growing Technology Company for the fourth time by Deloitte, India. Our global 600-strong
workforce caters to 150+ customers across many countries. Learn how Successive helps clients lead
with innovation & digital transformation at http://successive.tech/
- ASP.NET Core
- MS SQL Server
- Experience in writing unit test cases.
- Knowledge on design patterns and SOLID principals
- LINQ and Entity Framework Core
- Angular or React
- Basic HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
Good to have Technical Skills:
Core Responsibility Areas:
- Develop software applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Provide technical solutions to complex business problems.
- Communicate with clients and discuss business requirements and implementation.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring.
- Maintaining and improving codebases and peer review code changes.
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement and making Recommendations.
Your Life at Successive:
- Successive has a culture of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service. We challenge, inspire, and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destinies and our careers.
- We extend our support in mentoring and on-the-job development which help you to achieve career success.
- We provide comprehensive benefits including Maternity and Paternity leave benefits and other paid leaves.
- We allow our talent to work on multiple technologies.
- We provide a “Professional Development Program” that helps you develop your technical and behavioural skills and competencies.
- We ensure that On-Time salaries are above or at par with market standards.
- We have a well-defined Reward & Recognition process.
- We love fun and have team outings, parties, sports activities, and cultural events around the year.