- QualifiactionB.Tech(CS-IT) / BCA / MCA
- Experience10 - 12 Years
- Must have proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position.
- Should possess thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Should know performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Good to have knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage.
- Must possess effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have experience on techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes.
- Must have sound business case development and approvals skills.
- Should possess good understanding of the procurement process including negotiation with third parties.
- Should have good understanding of programme and project management methods including MSP and PRINCE2
- Should have knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Must possess sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the programme.
- Must possess the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors.
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues.
- Prepare reports for program directors.