- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/B.Tech. or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Good programming experience with any program language at least 3 years.
- Expertise in the load test tool JMeter, Blazemeter.
- Experienced in Agile and/or Kanban methodologies.
- Understanding of Groovy language.
- Knowledge of creating scripts for UI, Kong, GraphQL, API.
- Good understanding of web-based applications, database & browser concepts (HTTP, connections, cookies, caching, etc.)
- Good communication skills. Should be able to communicate well within and outside the organization.
- Ability to be flexible, perform against tight deadlines, prioritize, and multitask effectively.
- Should have knowledge of scripting, test data preparation, defining volumetric to run the test etc.
- Should have Knowledge of monitoring tools like – Grafana, AppDynamics.
- Should have knowledge to analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, connection issues etc. to verify the performance of the applications.
Good to have Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of load balancing, single/multi-tenancy, micro-services, cloud, and multi-tier web application architectures.
- Applied knowledge and experience with performance testing categories such as, but not limited to: stress, load, endurance, volume, and scalability testing.
- Experienced working and proactively collaborates with globally distributed development teams and business stakeholders, seeking out information/solution from the appropriate channel/s as necessary.
- Experience in any of the Load Testing tools (LoadRunner, LoadNinja, NeoLoad, CloudQA).
Core Responsibility Areas:
- Defining the performance strategy, creating detailed performance test plans.
- Execute daily performance testing delivery activities, including scripting, test execution, report
- creation and analysis, and defect tracking.
- Provide root cause analysis of performance issues and to provide where possible recommendations and potential improvements.
- Document application capacity plans for each application.
- Work with the product manager to determine requirements are captured correctly.
- Work with the development team to analyze and resolve defects related to performance and capacity factor.
- Gathering and interpreting performance test requirements.
- Advocate for technology, infrastructure, quality, security, performance, and operational ownership and continuously improve process, product, and people.
- Generate test summary reports for management review.
- Analyze the root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Define strategies, processes, best practices & methodologies using various testing techniques & tools to bring efficiency.
If you are interested in this position, please email us at: