Experience : 3 – 5 Years
- The candidate is responsible for project coordination with the client as well as work in partnership with the strategy & design teams to conceptualize portals & web applications.
- The person is responsible for creating exhaustive wireframes for websites & web applications which conforms to optimum user flows & usability standards.
- The BA will document every step of the SDLC, creating user flows, BRDs, proposal document, test cases, user manuals, etc.
- Lead routine conference calls and participate in meetings with clients; develop action items and follow through on tasks.
- Assist the business/testing team in UAT/functional testing.
- Ensure that the requirements are implemented correctly during the development phase
- Change management support to the business and the development team.
- Assist the development team in any clarifications required from key stakeholders.
- Ability to develop all project related documents like Requirement Understanding document, use cases, test plan, user manuals, etc.
- Strong experience in Waterfall and Agile.
- Should have experience in working for Agile team and hands-on experience in writing user stories. (Agile certification is not mandatory but would be preferred)
- Should be able to showcase strong knowledge of Scrum.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Should have experience in requirements gathering directly from Business/Customer.
- Awareness and exposure to the latest technology and trends.
- Familiar with both web-based and mobile apps.
- Hands-on experience in project management tools such as JIRA, Redmine, etc.
- Hands on experience on wire-framing and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Justinmind, etc.
We keep Psychological aspects of different geographies in mind while building products.